Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Good Day

So...I am by no means someone special, or anyone by whom you should listen to on a regular basis. No, that doesn't mean I wont stop talking, but it will help with the coping process. This blog is spawned from my incessant need to banter about the things I find important, and running out of people willing to listen to me in my immediate reality.

Thank god for cyber-space! And the ability to banter into a digital realm of chaos, and actually receive a response from those few pathetic souls who actually give a damn about the same shit as me.

Respectfully enough, I am pushing to see what you think about me, and maybe, what I think about you. In the end, due to the inevitability of life, it will all be inconsequential to the final day of our planet, and thus just another futile attempt at understanding the fact that we all really are, completely, and utterly, alone...

No comments: