Friday, November 2, 2007

Revelation

So, I have been doing much pondering on the usefulness of blogging, and what it can do for your average human being.

It is a recent thought of mine to wish that every human being should be made to write an autobiography on their deathbed. The thought of sharing in that persons life, and death, is quite a tantilizing thought. And to think of the positive effects of that person for knowing that their last words would be heard by someone, and the realizations they had in their life, could be made known to all those who might be willing to take advantage of them.

So, all this brings me to the new fad, such as blogging. I wake up in the morning, and think about my blog. As I go to bed, I think about it, and when I'm at work, I think about topics. How has such an addictive activity taken over the world?

In my opinion, it shows that every human being needs an outlet, and a blog gives your words the ability to touch an entire planet, and let people participate in ways "real life" would never allow. It hands you the ability to put more significance in the words you say, and thus let these words resonate into the world, and let people respond accordingly.

In my opinion, the devolopment of the blog, is a world saving recource. Yesw, that is a bold statemement, but think of the tension available to be released by an individual, when he knows that his/her words will be recieved by people, that otherwise, wouldnt care. A beautiful thing.

No comments: